Cost: £50 per day
At: James Allen’s Prep School, 144 East Dulwich Grove, London, SE22 8TE
Monday 8th April
Tuesday 9th April
Wednesday 10th April
Thursday 11th April
Friday 12th April
- each child will need to bring their own tablet with the full pocket edition on and log in details
- the tablet needs to be fully charged
- a love of mine craft
- Through out the sessions we will be creating our own village, learning and strengthening our skills with building, planting and hearding.
- We will also be set individual challenges to help build on our skills.
- We will split the days into tablet sessions online playing together and practical creating 3D minecraft inspired objects and playing fun games for example pixel art images and much more.
- Each session will be different and the group will decide which aspects of the games they will create and build together.
- We will have breaks every 30 mins and an hour break for lunch.
Stop Motion Animation days:
- Each day starts with a theme chosen at random out of the hat (e.g. animals/harry potter/super heros etc)
- The group will create an incredibly short story and then sketch what the characters will look like
- Then the group will work to make a set and building the characters out of plasticine
- Then the animation starts and we start making the short film which will get emailed out to parents at the end of the session!
- If the parents or careers have time we will do a screening at 4pm of the animation!
Stop Motion Animation requirements:
- a love of creating stories
- modelling skills to make the characters and sets
- interest in animation