Full Day: 09.00-16.00 £50
Half Day: 09.00-12.00 OR 13.00-16.00 £30
(Half days only available at JAGS)
Extended Hours: 08.30-18.00 £10 Unfortunately only available at Dulwich Prep London
Sibling Discount: 25% first sibling and then 50% for any additional siblings
For: 6-12 year olds
James Allen’s Preparatory School, 144 East Dulwich Grove, London, SE22 8TE
Dulwich Prep London, 42 Alleyn Park, London, SE21 7AA
The Scout Hut, 212 Bellenden Rd, London, SE15 4BY
- healthy snacks for before and after lunch
- lunch (without NUTS)
- water bottle
- sun cream (weather permitting)
- full charged
- unlocked so your child can get into the tablet
- has Minecraft downloaded already
- has a xbox live account to sign in to Minecraft
Age groups are split:
6-8 year olds,
9-10 year olds
and 11-12 year olds
(If friends or siblings from different age groups wish to stay together they may)
Dates : (You can book one day or more it is up to you)
Tuesday 9th July At JAGS
Monday 22nd July At Dulwich Prep London
Tuesday 23rd July At Dulwich Prep London
Tuesday 30th July At JAGS
Monday 12th August At JAGS
Tuesday 13th August At JAGS
Tuesday 6th August At Dulwich Prep London
Monday 19th August At Dulwich Prep London
Tuesday 20th August At Dulwich Prep London
Wednesday 28th August At Scout Hut on Bellenden Road
Thursday 29th August At Scout Hut on Bellenden Road
Monday 2nd September At Scout Hut on Bellended Road
Tuesday 3rd September At Scout Hut on Bellended Road (only until 3pm)
- each child will need to bring their own tablet with the minecraft app on and log in details
- the tablet needs to be fully charged
- minecraft login details via xbox live to be able to play online with group realms
- a love of mine craft
- Through out the sessions we will be creating our own village, learning and strengthening our skills with building, planting and hearding.
- We will also be set individual challenges to help build on our skills.
- We will split the days into:
- 1. tablet sessions online playing together and practical creating 3D minecraft inspired objects and playing fun games for example pixel art images and much more.
- 2. Fun sporty games
- 3. Minecraft themed craft activity
- Each session will be different and the group will decide which aspects of the games they will create and build together.
- We will have breaks every 30 mins and an hour break for lunch.
- We care about screen time too so we will have active games during the breaks outside with plenty of sports equipment to play with!